BCBSRI Members Receive 24/7 access to WINFertility Nurse Care Managers, who Provide Clinical Oversight, Emotional Support, Advocacy, and Education, Enhancing the Patient Experience for those Members Facing Fertility Challenges
Greenwich, CT, October 27, 2020 – WINFertility (WIN), the nation’s leading fertility benefits management company providing access to dedicated clinical support for millions of families, has announced a new collaboration with Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BCBSRI). The agreement will provide BCBSRI fertility patients with access to WIN Nurse Care Managers for clinical advocacy and education, throughout their fertility journey.
WIN Services are designed for ease of patient access and support, and include:
- Nurse Care Managers – 24/7 member access to highly trained specialists in fertility offering advocacy and education, will be available through the WIN app, online employer portal or dedicated toll-free number to help members make the most appropriate fertility treatment decisions.
- Network and Treatment Navigation – collaboration will facilitate enhanced access to high quality in-network reproductive endocrinologists, and clinical protocols.
- Digital Experience – app experience supports video consults for patients to communicate with their assigned nurse, direct nurse consultation scheduling, searchable fertility resources, reproductive cycle trackers and benefit information.
- Benefit Optimization – optimizing use of benefits by improved decisions through education, advocacy, simplified member experience and cost efficiency services.
- Pandemic-related support – Guidance to address the added stresses on fertility treatment related to COVID-19.
“WIN is excited to partner with Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island to offer much-needed support to patients and their partners during their fertility journey,” says Roger Shedlin, M.D., President and CEO of WIN.
“Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island is committed to providing our members with the tools and support they need when seeking fertility treatment,” said Matt Collins, M.D., MBA, BCBSRI executive vice president and chief medical officer. “We recognize that having additional support, such as through nurse care managers, can make all the difference.”
For more information about WINFertility services, please visit www.winfertility.com.
WINFertility is the nation’s leading family-building and fertility benefit management company, providing comprehensive solutions for employers, health plans and consumers. From fertility management, including medical treatment, pharmacy and genetics to surrogacy and adoption, WINFertility has helped more than 100,000 families by providing access to the best doctors, technology, and support. WIN works with the nation’s leading reproductive endocrinologists and integrates with national and regional insurance carriers, as well as the nation’s largest pharmacy benefit managers, to deliver the most advanced and effective fertility treatments and family-building solutions. WIN Nurse Care Managers navigate patients through the often complex process, providing clinical oversight, emotional support, advocacy, and education throughout the journey. Patients and clients that utilize WIN’s program see higher pregnancy rates, fewer multiple gestations, more efficient Rx utilization, and lower costs. The company headquarters are based in Greenwich, CT.
View our Press Release
Download our Press Release (PDF)